I can see where you get your style from. What a lovely lady! I know what a dear person she was to you. I am truly sorry for your loss...love and hugs,Gretchen
P.S. I love her name...
Wow.. I had no idea she was so beautiful. She will definately be missed.
She is so chic and such a beauty, I'm sorry for your loss...xx,Megan
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I can see where you get your style from. What a lovely lady! I know what a dear person she was to you. I am truly sorry for your loss...
love and hugs,
Gretchen
P.S. I love her name...
Wow.. I had no idea she was so beautiful. She will definately be missed.
Wow.. I had no idea she was so beautiful. She will definately be missed.
She is so chic and such a beauty, I'm sorry for your loss...
xx,
Megan
Post a Comment