I'm sorry that this is not in color...I'm thinking that the colors of the apron's flowers perhaps clashed with the flannel or even the cuisine. Glad to see that Dave is doing some kitchen duties.
I am not quite sure if David is cooking something or killing something. Maybe just some primevil post-hunt celebration. By the way, David may not cook much, but he does like to melt chocolate and dip things in it, i.e. Cinnamon bears, Oreos, small children, etc.
5 comments:
Love David's apron! You struck the jackpot finding a man who would cook. :)
he doesn't cook....that's what I took this picture.
But yes, I still did strike the jackpot.
I'm sorry that this is not in color...I'm thinking that the colors of the apron's flowers perhaps clashed with the flannel or even the cuisine. Glad to see that Dave is doing some kitchen duties.
I am not quite sure if David is cooking something or killing something. Maybe just some primevil post-hunt celebration. By the way, David may not cook much, but he does like to melt chocolate and dip things in it, i.e. Cinnamon bears, Oreos, small children, etc.
Where is your beard net? If you're going to start cooking you need to wear a beard net!
Here's the link if you wanted to get some.
http://www.shopzilla.com/beard-nets/search?rf=mlp
I'm so hairy that I just wear a mosquito net when I'm cooking.
Post a Comment