Saturday, January 14, 2012

NY








Steph & Adam and Jordan & Amy came up from DC to meet us for the weekend in NY in december, and it was so fun. Hanging out with friends you havent seen for a long time is good for the soul. We ate a lot, and window shopped, and shopped. We saw the Rockettes christmas performance, the tree in rocker feller, and visited the Met. I didn't take my camera out once, these are all phone pics.

4 comments:

christine said...

I've always wanted to visit NYC.

Ryan and Shannan Hoffman said...

So fun!!! I didn't even know that you guys went. Love your pictures, especially you playing in the leaves.

Aly Sharette said...

So sad we couldn't be there. I miss those guys!

Anonymous said...

your blog gives me a very pleasant and peaceful feeling. No static technology feels and clutters but just all the peaceful feelings... love it :D