We're home! (and we're leaving again)Spain and Morroco were great! I can't textualize how great being married is. It's just wonderful.



l


.
The rain in Spain does NOT stay mainly on the plain.
First off our camera was stolen and or lost. I like to think that it was stolen because that means it wasn't me who lost it. But then again it would also be me who got it stolen. We fell asleep in a park and I didn't have my bag close enough to me. We eventually got an alternate camera so I'll post pictures from the honeymoon later.
Not much time right now because we are getting ready to leave again for the UK. Kent, myself and Sarah are going to follow the Rugby World Cup around in Scotland and Wales. A second honeymoon as it were... with a chaperone....
One little note from our first Sunday at our Ward. A man was bearing his testimony and he was a sweet simple guy telling about his life. He said, "I'm thankful for the temperature... It feels perfect in here." and then "I love my cat... and I love all the other cats in the world." We laughed a little bit about it for a few days afterward and then one day I got home and told Sarah that the weather when I walked out of my office after work was the most pleasant temperature I had ever felt and later that night I expressed my love for cats and I realized that I wasn't that different from this guy.
Lastly, in the spirit of Rugby here is a video clip of some wonderful tackles comlete with Bart's favorite band Blink 182.
Clip is from my new favorite website: www.rugbydump.com

3 comments:
Too bad about losing your camera. I guess that's what happens when you drink whiskey on park benches in Spain. Your first mistake was trusting a Spaniard. I've known too many Spaniards.
I almost left a comment to tell you that the band playing in the rugby video is Sum 41, not Blink 182, but then I was embarrassed that I knew.
When are you coming to D.C.?
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment