
I'm sick of trying to update my blog with old stuff. Alisha is the only one who really looks at my blog anyway... and kent.... because he is technologically advanced.
Sarah and I are pleased to announce that we have found our first apartment. We will be at 2nd and B Street. It's really quite large and an amazing view of the Cathedral of the Madeline. We can hear the church bells from our window. Midnight Mass on Christmas anyone?
And on a coincidence note... The first time we talked about getting married we were in Section 2B in the Gateway parking... and now our address is 2B. Make of that what you will... And Kent's apartment is B2 but I haven't really figured out how that fit's in to the coincidence equation. And of course there is the Shakespeare quote "To be or not to Be..." but in Brave New World he uses it to ask if he should commit suicide or not... so that probably doesn't really work in to the coincidence.

4 comments:
What am I, chopped liver? I check your blog too, jerk.
That's funny about the 2B thing. When Alisha and I first talked about marriage we were in my Chevy Truck. When we got married we lived on a street called Custer. Now that I write it out, I actually don't see any coincidence.
-Cory
Here's a really weird thing: I was born in Wichita Falls, Texas, and now that I'm 26, I also live in Texas, but this time in Austin.
And at neither of those times have I had a job.
Are you making plans for Austin City Limits?
I check your blog too...however you would never really know it since I've never left a comment. I have really enjoyed viewing your adventures through India and now hearing about your new apartment. When are you getting married?
I read your blog once every 3 months. I also update my blog once every 6 months. I just don't have the time with all my "chillren." (that's how you say children in the south.)
Post a Comment