Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mumbai

We have been in Mumbai for two days now... we are flying out tonight for Delhi.

Some quick notes:

I had a pomegranite mint smoothie.----
Everyone asks us if we smoke hash-sarah woke up at four in the morning craving hash browns.----
Sarah said, "I'm going to blow my bangs out." Regarding the fact that our outlet converter worked in the hotel for her blow dryer.----
Monkeys.----
A lady wanted a pen for payment when I didn't have as much as she was asking.----
"I know he had a crazy eye, but I still didn't like the way he looked at us."-Sarah about our hotel guy.----

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Pomegranite mint smoothies, a Reno specialty. Welcome to India, the biggest little population in the world.

Bart Winward said...

We haven't heard from y'all since Feb. 18th. It’s now March 1st. Have you joined a monastery? Are you living your life at one with nature and God? Please come back!